Rune Blade Est. 04/Jan/2006
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune Blade Est. 04/Jan/2006

An EverQuest II Guild on the Splitpaw Server

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Woot!! We’re excited to announce that we have updated our Heroic Characters to start at level 90!... Read about it here.. Heroic Characters

Other hobbies (Image Heavy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gisc
Goblin
Goblin
Gisc

Other hobbies (Image Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Other hobbies (Image Heavy)   Other hobbies (Image Heavy) EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:25 am

Hi all just woundering what others get upto in their spare time apart from playing EQ2, I have started playing with mini steam engines like this

Other hobbies (Image Heavy) DSCF0361

Other hobbies (Image Heavy) DSCF0353

this was made around 1954 and still works well, there is some tools that run off the engine but I need to fix these to a bit of wood to run them which I will be doing soon ,I have another engine which is a traction engine but don't have any photos of that one at the moment but will post 1 once I have taken some

Last edited by Gisc on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gisc
Goblin
Goblin
Gisc

PostSubject: Re: Other hobbies (Image Heavy)   Other hobbies (Image Heavy) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 3:54 pm

some more pics of my other stuff

Other hobbies (Image Heavy) DSCF0369

here are some tools that run off of the stationary engine there is a polishing mops, grinders a press and a hammer

Other hobbies (Image Heavy) DSCF0371

here you can see it conected to the engine

Other hobbies (Image Heavy) DSCF0377

traction engine and a log trailer

Other hobbies (Image Heavy) DSCF0385

this engine dates to 1978 (note the white posts on the roof they only did this for about a year then they went back to just plain metal)
Back to top Go down
Ostaba
Site Admin
Ostaba

PostSubject: Re: Other hobbies (Image Heavy)   Other hobbies (Image Heavy) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:11 am

Cool stuff... santa rendeer

Ostaba
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other hobbies (Image Heavy)   Other hobbies (Image Heavy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Other hobbies (Image Heavy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rune Blade Est. 04/Jan/2006 :: Rune Blade Members Area :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: